Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Smiles #1 // End of exams!

Hi everyone! I've seen a lot of posts on people's blogs about what made them smile over the week and have always thought it's a brilliant idea. It really helps you appreciate the little things in life. As I have had a lot to smile about recently I've decided to do a regular post every Sunday of a roundup of what made me smile during the week A.K.A Sunday Smiles! So here's what made me smile this week...

- No more exams! -

After weeks and weeks of revision and stress, I finally had my last exam on Monday, which means it's time to celebrate! And what better way than by spending the next couple of months chilling on the beach in Falmouth?!

- End of second year! -

No more exams means no more second year! Crazy! I have mixed feelings about this; on the one hand I'm so excited to study my chosen modules next year after having 2 years of doing compulsory ones which I haven't really enjoyed, but on the other hand it means I only have one more year left in Falmouth. But I fully intend on making the most of it!

- Coasteering! -

Ever since I came to uni I've wanted to go coasteering as I love scrambling and climbing about on rocks and getting to explore hidden parts of the coast, so when I saw my uni offering a coasteering session I jumped at the chance! It was an amazing experience, and I finally got to go cliff jumping!

- Return to pole! -

After going home for the Easter break, I had to take a break from pole fitness, so it was great to finally get back to it! I was initially a bit worried that such a long gap would have made me a bit rusty, but it was surprisingly easy to pick up straight from where I left off. Not only that, but I finally went upside on the pole for the first time!

- Sun sun sun! -

What great timing; as soon as I finish exams, out pops the sun and a heatwave! And with no work to keep me locked up inside, I'm finally able to go outside and enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts!

- First swim! -

Despite living here for 2 years, I haven't actually been for a proper swim in the sea yet - shock horror! So embracing this sunny weather, I finally plucked up the courage to jump into the cold English sea and go for a swim!


What made you smile this week? :)

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment