Thursday 15 August 2013

A little bit about me...

A big friendly 'hello!' to any potential readers out there! 

As this is my first ever post on my first ever blog I shall take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name's Beth, a 19 year old student from Surrey. I'm currently studying BA English at University of Exeter (Cornwall Campus) and just about to go into my second year. I've always loved reading ever since I was a little girl, and, as my dream career choices are a bit blurry right now, it seemed like a logical decision to choose a degree involving something I enjoy, while hopefully gaining an idea of what I want to do with my life along the way!

I have always been a very creative and imaginative person, and art has always played a major role in my life from a very early age. It was a tough choice deciding between whether I should follow this interest and go to art college, or go to university to study English; even though I chose the latter, I still love to draw when I'm not reading for my course.

The main reason why I started a blog was because, in all honesty, it seems to be the thing for English students to do! But I also wanted a place to share my thoughts, observations, drawings, paintings, doodles, anything worth sharing really, in the hope that somebody will enjoy looking at these little snippets of my life!

If anyone would like to leave comments feel free to, it would be lovely to hear from any readers :)

Until my next post, here are a few wise words for you:


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" 
- Benjamin Franklin - 


Much love, Beth xxx

- My favourite boy Archie -

No comments:

Post a Comment