Friday 22 April 2016

Hello, England


We meet again, rainy England.

After almost 5 snow-filled months, my time in St. Anton has come to end, and I'm already missing the mountains. I've drunk a lot, danced on a lot of tables, and even done a bit of skiing now and then. It's safe to say my first ski season was definitely one to remember, and I will cherish every incredible memory I shared with every incredible person I met out in Austria. I'm sure you'll see me again, St. Anton...

My plans to blog whilst I was away went out of the window a bit, and I do apologise for that. Being away in the mountains puts you in a bit of a bubble, and with so much going on, whether working, skiing or apres-ing, it's difficult to find the time to concentrate on things that were important to you back at home. But now I'm back, I'm going to make it up to you and share my snowy adventures with you in a series of nostalgic blog posts! I hope you'll enjoy looking back through them with me.

Until next time,

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment