Thursday 2 June 2016

June Goals

Hellooo June! Happy to see ya! Not happy about this rainy weather though, where's the sun? Fingers crossed we'll see an appearance of it soon.

Another month, another set of goals!


1. Get arty
Before I went to university, I used to draw a lot. Art was one of my passions, but as uni work took over, I lost touch with my creative side. Now that I have lots of free time, I want to regain that love of art and get crafty.

2. Drive
Being so dependant on getting lifts from other people or taking the train is driving me crazy ('scuse the pun) so it's definitely time to get back behind the wheel.

3. Rooftop bar
There are so many great rooftop bars in London, and with Summer just round the corner, now is the perfect time to get some friends together and have a drink!

4. Buy a Summer jacket
I'm longing for a pretty jacket for those warmer Summer evenings - if anyone has any recommendations then please comment below!

5. Go to a beach
At uni the sea became my happy place, and a walk along the beach would always help put my mind at ease. Recently I've been missing the peace and quiet of the sea, so a visit is definitely needed!

What are your goals for this month?

Love, Beth xxx

(Disclaimer: images taken from my Pinterest account, I claim no ownership)

No comments:

Post a Comment