Saturday 7 February 2015

Top 10 Valentine's Day Cards

The dreaded day is almost here... Valentine's day. DUN DUN DUHHHH! Just kidding, for the first time in ages my whole life I actually won't be spending Valentine's single this year! Yay me! But of course I'm at uni in Cornwall and he's at home in Surrey so I still won't get to experience the proper pampered Valentine's day excitement being showered with chocolates and flowers and cuddly bears (because that's definitely what happens on Valentines day, right?) Anyway, realistically I'm not the most romantic person in the world, and I'm not a huge fan of the lovey-dovey smushy tat that appears this time of year, but I do appreciate a nice card. So, if you're like me, here are my top 10 slightly toned down Valentine's day cards! Puns galore!

- Paperchase - "You Are Turtley Amazing Valentine's Card" - £2.75 -
- Paperchase - "I Whaley Like You Valentine's Card" - £2.00 - 
- Paperchase - "Frankly I Like You Valentine's Card" - £2.50 - 

- Etsy - "You're the One" - £3.00 -
- Etsy - "It Started With A Kiss" - £3.00 -

- Etsy - "This is not a Valentine's Card" - £2.85 -
- Etsy - "Mountain-Hikers" - £2.52 -
- Etsy - "You Give Me the Feels" - £2.69 -
- Etsy - "Two Peas In A Pod" - £3.37 -

What type of Valentine's cards do you like?

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment