Tuesday 14 January 2014

Christmas Goodies


I know Christmas has well and truly been and gone, but just wanted to share some of my favourite goodies I received that day! Sorry for the very late post on this, but hey, better late than never, right?!

Cream Faux Fur Coat (River Island)
I’ve been on the lookout for a faux fur coat for a couple of years now, but for some reason never got round to buying one, so was delighted when I got one for Christmas! This coat is originally from River Island, but my mum admitted to actually finding it in a charity shop in mint condition (we were having a bit of a bargain Christmas this year haha!); it just goes to show the potential treasures you can find second hand! Here I’ve teamed it with a pale pink cami, black leggings, and a statement necklace for an overall more glamorous look. I’ve been a bit unsure about cream faux fur coats in the past, looking at more casual browns, but I love this one! It is so warm and fluffy, and the massive hood provides extra warmth. Admittedly, I will need to build up my confidence before I can wear this out and about, as it is a lot more “in-your-face” than my usual coats and jackets, but I am looking forward to when I finally do!

Chelsea Boots (New Look)
I’ve also been after some Chelsea boots for a while, and especially had my eye on these ones from New Look. Despite not being made of real leather, for £24.99 you can’t really complain! They are very diverse, with the chunky heel making them suitable for both dressing up in the evenings and wearing out during the day. I was slightly worried that the height of the heel would make them a bit uncomfortable for casual day wear, but they are actually surprisingly easy to walk in when out and about. I definitely plan on wearing these a lot this year!

How about you? What goodies did you get this Christmas?

Love, Beth xxx 

2 comments: