Thursday 30 January 2014

Procrastination Baking

I've had a ridiculous amount of reading to do for university this week, so, feeling the stress of it all yesterday, I did what I do best, and procrastinated.


I decided to bake some banana muffins, straying away from the usual recipe I follow to use one without butter (as a result of lacking the motivation to walk to the shops to buy more). I modified them a little by adding some vanilla essence and cinnamon for a bit more of a flavour twist. I was really pleased with how they turned out, and actually prefer them to the usual recipe I follow! You can find the recipe I used here.

- I promise they taste a lot better than they look! -

Procrastination never tasted so good! (cringe, sorry)

Hope you're all having a lovely week and looking forward to the weekend! Friday tomorrow, yay! :)

Love, Beth xxx


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't we all haha! They taste so good! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aw they look so yummy this is a recipe I will have to try. You have a fantastic new positive blog I have nominated you for a Liebster Award please check out my blog to find out more http://lunaskyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete