Saturday 27 September 2014

Sorry!

Hello there! Long time no see!

I just wanted to quickly apologise for my absence over the past couple of weeks - they have literally flown by without me even realising it! I have good reason though! I have been in the process of moving back to sunny Falmouth to complete my third and final year at university, and have just finished my first week of settling into my new flat and being thrown back into my course. It's been pretty busy to say the least, and the work load has really hit me hard. So unfortunately my blog has been put on hold for a bit while I get my head into gear and sort myself out! I promise I will be back to posting soon as I have many many posts that, in true Beth style, are half written and waiting to be completed, so stay tuned!

Until next time, here's a photo of my face looking down a hole at Godrevy last weekend. Enjoy!


Keep smiling :) 

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment