Wednesday 25 June 2014

Pink Party Outfit Buys

For my housemate's 20th birthday last week, she decided to have a pink party in honour of her favourite colour. As my wardrobe distinctly lacks pink clothing, this called for a new outfit, and New Look did good!



Neon colours are very on trend this summer and boy are these neon! Despite the link calling this skort orange, it is actually more coral. I love how bright it is and the colour looks great with a tan.  For the pink party I teamed this skort with a pale pink cami, but I have also worn it with a sheer nude top. 

- Daisy Chain Necklace - £6.99 - 

I always love a statement necklace, and this floral one is perfect for summer. It's pretty and feminine, and looks great when teamed with a simple plain top. Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to it online, however it is still available in store. 


I haven't owned a pair of pumps in a while, mainly due to the fact I wore them all out after wearing nothing but pumps when I was younger. I love the baby pink colour of these shoes, as well as the cute little gold beads on the bows (I call them my little elf shoes as they remind me of the bells on their shoes). These pumps are so comfy and have been worn on numerous occasions, hence their not-so-new appearance in this photo.

What do you think? What are your thoughts on pink clothes?

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment