Monday 28 July 2014

Summer Haul #2

There are so many great summer sales on at the moment, I've really had to refrain myself from buying everything! Here's the second installment of my summer haul (have a look at the first one here).

- Accessorize - Brixton Satchel - £25.00 £18.00 -

I recently saw this light blue satchel in River Island and fell in love with it, but unfortunately it was out of my budget, sad times :( . So when I saw this satchel in the sale in Accessorize there was no question, I had to have it! Pastels are having their moment right now, and I just love this shade of pale blue - it's cute yet incredibly classy. The size is also perfect for everyday use, being big enough to hold all the necessities as well as books for uni, yet small enough to remain easy to carry, and I much prefer the across the body strap as opposed to the backpack style of River Island's version. My new favourite bag! 

- New Look - Mint Green Zip Back Shorts - £14.99 £11.00


I absolutely love mint green, but for some reason it's a colour that doesn't feature in my wardrobe, so of course I had to add it in there! I love the summery colour of these shorts as well as the floaty material; they're just perfect for sunny days as well as evenings out. They'll look great with a simple white crop top and a tan!


Jumpsuits are just amazing, they're basically socially acceptable onesies - what's not to love?? This black jumpsuit from New Look is so comfortable I didn't want to take it off! I love how effortlessly chic it is, and can be worn casually during the day with some gladiator sandals or dressed up for the evening with a statement necklace.

 - New Look - Simple Skinny Watch - £9.99 £4.00 - 

I haven't had a watch in years so have been in dire need of one. I spotted this small watch as I was lining up at the till - impulse buy at it's best! I love how simple and petite it is, and for £4 it's an absolute steal!

Have you got any new clothes for summer?

Love, Beth xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that bag! I have one similar, I'm obsessed with it.

    Breakfast @ Jillian's // Fashion + Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that satchel! I've been meaning to buy one, but a lot of them are quite pricey. Thanks for sharing this one. It's such a reasonable price! Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I completely agree about the price, you should definitely get one while they're still in the sale! xxx

      Delete
  3. that jumpsuit is gorgeous! such a nice shape, it looks really flattering. I always wear them during the day when its colder than usual. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I absolutely love it, would wear it everyday if I could! Of course, will check out your blog now :) xxx

      Delete